Texas Hill Country Camping













Comments

  1. Just read your letter to a troll... EXCELLENT ! What an ignorant , hateful person . I applaud you for what you wrote and how you wrote it . Your pictures are beautiful as is your family . Always hold your head high with pride in yourself and your family . Rock on .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to commend you for showing the world what Jesus looks like by your reaction to the troll. I know He will bless you and your family richly. Keeping y'all in prayer. What a beautiful family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little boy and i commend your words: " There are few people in this world who tolerate that kind of backwards thinking, and you’ll eventually mouth off to the wrong person." If he had said it about my special needs daughter, to quote Liam Neeson "I will find you!" and i guarantee that would be the one poppa that would be the wrong person to say it to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I work with special need children and they are beautyfull

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your son looks happy, sweet and adorable. I support you and your family. God's blessings each day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a very brave and wonderful mom! Way to go with the troll. Personally, I think your son is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shared the article from Huffpost to my Facebook page:

    How can ANYBODY call this sweet, precious face ugly?

    People with Down's Syndrome have got to have the biggest hearts, sadly not the strongest. Their capacity to love and give the absolute BIGGEST, most sincere, heartfelt hugs in the whole wide world, cannot be beat. They are phenomenal. <3 <3 <3

    Too bad we cannot bottle the feeling of what one of their hugs feels like. Emotional suffering and loneliness would be a lot less in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am the mother of a 20 year old non verbal autistic. I know what you must have felt but i must say you responded beautifully. my 21 year old gets upset when people say stuff about her brother and i made her read your story. i told her unfortunately people are ignorant and dont know how to deal with anyone different then them. my children know to respect everyone no matter what. that was taught to them when they were very young. people have asked if i could change my son would i and my answer is no. we not given more than we can handle and my son has taught me love patience and kindness. dont ever listen to the negative always see the positive and educate them when you can. that is what i do. you should be very proud of the way you handled that. you are a great mom who did a great thing by sticking up for your beautiful child and i wish i could say that will be the last time but probably not . you learn to get a thick skin about what people say. i wish you all the best. give your son tons of love and he will continue to shine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am the parent of a 20 year old son with CHARGE Syndrome and can absolutely identify with your feelings; You could have been equally as ignorant as that person who made the comment however, you chose the higher road. It takes a special person to love and care for special children and it is my belief that God gives them to the people who will be strong enough to do that, despite the many obstacles that may come your way. When we have special children, we learn valuable lessons about ourselves and those around us; Finally, everyday is an adventure and one that makes me smile, as I look upon the face of my son, as I am certain the same feeling comes across you...Thank you for sharing what happened to you and your son.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Family, great Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Quinn. My wife, son Eli and myself think you are just too beautiful. Look forward to see you down under one day. Melbourne oz!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely boy - teaching all of us limitless love :-) you hit Denmark and gets much support - keep up blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute kid I have a son with down syndrome . and I will never ever regreat that we got him he is now learnig to walk :) from the Fireman in Denmark !!! don't let Idiot´s get you down !

    ReplyDelete
  14. God bless you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We just shared it on our facebook aswell. Sorry Troll, but you are really blind. These pictures bring a smile to my face. These children are so warm, so loving. And if you cannot see this you you will never see the angels God have sent to this earth to teach us lessons of unconditional love. Because that is what a child with downsyndrom is, an angel sent to this earth.
    Dear mom, thumbs up to you! You and your family are great and blessed.
    With all my love i greet you, Alice from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts