Navbar

Image Map

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fall!


Fall is my favorite time of year for so many reasons. The oppressive heat of summer is finally coming to an end, football season is in full swing, and pumpkin-flavored everything abounds. The weather was so wonderful last weekend that we decided to take Atticus out and about to enjoy the beautiful day.








And then, of course, was Halloween. I was that mom that waited until the last minute to buy Atticus a costume and every Target, Goodwill, and Spirit Halloween Store was completely picked over, leaving only crappy plastic masks and cartoon character get-ups in the wake of cooler, more unique costumes that responsible (likely stay-at-home) moms with time on their hands already purchased back in September. I thought all was lost, until my friend and coworker lent me his son's dinosaur costume from last year and, well, I'll let the cuteness speak for itself...





No comments:

Post a Comment